Friday, November 30, 2007

Chase Daniel for Heisman



I've been looking for a picture online of Kansas quarterback Todd Reesing with turf stuck in his helmet during the Mizzou-KU game and this is the best that I could do. It was amazing. Oh wait, there's a video of it (here).

Continuing on the Mizzou football theme, some friends and I went to a pep rally last night to send our boys down to San Antonio to play OU. It was cool, I guess. Claire and I realized that we really need to work on memorizing the words to the Mizzou fight songs (which are actually kind of hard). I saw Jeremy Maclin - who is amazing - so my night was complete. But not without the incredibly inspiring words of our QB Chase Daniel "It's this simple: Win." His rhetorical skills were the icing on the cake, especially since a video of him eating his own boogers (here) is going around Mizzou. Beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. marta i love your blog.
    i read it every day and it brings me happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: What do you call a family of chickens that plays football for the University of Kansas?
    A: The KU - Clucks - Klan!

    ReplyDelete