Monday, November 19, 2007

Last Semester at Mizzou. sigh.


(me in my dorm freshman year)

I finalized my schedule for my last semester at Mizzou today. I have to admit, it's a little more serious that I wished or thought it would be, but I (true to form) left my two science lab credits that i need for my major until the last semester, thinking they would just go away if I waited long enough. Here it is:

(Anthropology) Intro to Biological Anthropology - the class description says that the class goes over the evidence for evolution. I always wanted to sort out what I believe about evolution. Here's my chance. Prayers for wisdom, please.

(Biological Sciences) Basic Environmental Studies - this is my required lab. I always wanted to know more about the environment. woo!

(Human Development and Family Studies) Adolescence and Young Adulthood - I've been wanting to take this class since I got to Mizzou. Eric Larsen and David Morris got me interested in looking at youth ministry from a developmental perspective, I think it can add a lot of insight on what kids can grasp.

(Rural Sociology) Global Perspectives and Realities - this is the class by the teacher I have for Social Change and Trends. He rules. This is a class about how to live abroad. At least I'm hoping.

So, I graduate Saturday May 17 2008 at 1pm. Huh.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    I think I'm graduating in June, but I'll still have to take a class in summer (ugh).

    ReplyDelete