Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wall-to-Wall



Claire finds amazing things on the internet and shares them with me. I think she finds them through stumbleupon - which I've never really gotten the hang of (Claire and Cassie are huge fans through Mr. Drochelman). She posts them on my facebook wall and I enjoy them. Now so can you:

From her: WebUrbanist - kind of like coolhunter, talking about the things I like - like public art (website).

From her: 12-year-old AOLer Translater - very funny (website).

From me: Tanzania in the news - the birthrate is going up (article).

From her: St. Louis Hipster magazine (website). This is kind of sad. St. Louis is trying hard, but they didn't know that hipster is kind of a negative term and no one wants to be called one, much less be caught reading a magazine called it.

From me: Cooties public service announcement (video)

From me: Patrick Dempsey is hot (gallery)

From me: Diablo Cody - blogger and screenwriter for the movie 'Juno' (which I'm really excited about). She's quite sassy and funny and offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment