Thursday, January 3, 2008

89.1 FM, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...



89.1 The Wood FM radio is the college station of Lindenwood University in St. Charles, which is about 20 minutes west of St. Louis county. I love this station in so many ways I cannot count them. The station is phenomenal. You can find a list of their recent music (here) and what is currently playing (here). They do not, to my deep regret, have radio streaming online. It is very sad.

It is like they are playing a much cooler version of the music on my computer. Ah. I love them.

One more reason to add to the list is that I heard a great song on the station two days ago and couldn't find the title on the website and couldn't find the song through lyrics search on Google. So I emailed The Wood and the next day a dude emailed me back with the song title. They rock. In the email I was almost inappropriate in my effusive praise.

Well, the song is called "Wrestle with God" by Wild Sweet Orange. You can listen to it (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment