Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fbook SIP

Ellie, a friend of mine who is in highschool, is doing her capstone (Senior Integration Project) on Facebook ethics. So interesting. We talked about it tonight and I got a little over-excited talking about Michael Bugeja's Interpersonal Divide, the Veritas talk on it, and Amusing Ourselves to Death. If she had email/facebook (haha) I would send her this postsecret:



In general, I have mixed feelings about Postsecret. I feel like most of the things people say on their postcards aren't that genuinely revealing. I mean, I don't really learn more about the human race by reading them. I mostly get depressed and grossed out. They're a lot of flame, but no heat.

1 comment:

  1. I love Postsecret - the books are very poignant, I think. I have the first and have looked through two others that I'm saving up for.

    Have you ever visited FoundMagazine.com? It's very cool, I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete