Monday, April 14, 2008

Frag


skineart.com - art from Moleskine notebooks

To read: Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie/The Postal Service) on "The Meaning of Life" in Paste Magazine - thanks, Marty. "Liking interesting things doesn’t make you interesting."

I have to make a website for my Dad's book, does anyone know how to make a website? (here's the one he has already - Douglass and Associates), and yes, I'm an associate, thanks.

word of the day: sinecure - an office which involves minimal duties at full pay

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marta! This is mark letteney, from saranac 2005. I know it has been a long time, but Joel was here visiting me a few weeks ago and pointed me to your blog. I have been reading it for a few weeks now and love it! I have a blog over at http://isaiah52.wordpress.com if you are interested. Shoot me an IM or something if you like (NYRowerML), i'd love to catch up!

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete