Thursday, April 17, 2008

LOST

I love Lost. My roommate Rachel and I decided to start watching the episodes on ABC.com a couple weeks ago and since then I can't think about anything else for any extended period of time. The same thing happened to me with Harry Potter. I am starting to decline social invitations in order to catch up (We're on season 2). When I'm not watching Lost, I am trying to guide the conversation so that I can talk about Lost. It's sick.

My favorite character by far is Claire. I think she's adorable. She wears these extremely hi-top Chuck Taylors in the show (this is honestly the best pic of her in them online, sorry) that are super cute. I finally found them online. I think my taste in fashion will be pretty affected by Lost in small ways. For instance, I am starting to wonder if I got the perm just to look more like Kate.


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I started watching Lost in January online, and became close to an addiction, luckily (or sadly, depending on how you think of it), I am all done. Favorite characters: Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Charlie. (honestly, Claire's a bit whiny for my taste--but she is cute and fashionable)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm overjoyed to hear that you are watching Lost. Simply overjoyed. It's just fantastic television.

    ReplyDelete