Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Senior Tour Update

We're making progress!

Mojo's - I went to go hear Bon Iver perform, and he was wonderful. I wanted to slow dance to his music. Mojo's is a whole lot more hipster than I thought it was going to be, which is cool. I kind of wish I hung out there more through college. Also, they have a Jamaican Jerk Hut permanently stationed there, which is pretty cool as well.

G&D Pizza - not bad, quasi-St.Louis-style pizza. We got Gyro on our pizza, which was pretty exotic and cool.

I haven't been to Generic yet, hopefully soon.

BUT, next week, I'm going to my first sorority function of my life: a Crush Party. My friend Lauren nicely asked me to go, and I'm pumped about the theme: "Dazed and Confused" - I'm about to break out the cutoff jorts. Here's the trailer for inspiration: (youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment