Thursday, April 24, 2008

the Gap is back?



...well, the Sartorialist says so. Looking online, they seem kind of the same as ever. Maybe a few less "what were you thinking?" pieces. The Gap has always been kind of bland to me, but I guess the reason they exist is to provide foundation pieces that anyone can look good in. Sweet, but kind of boring. Especially when fashion right now is all about oddity (it seems to me). Even their "European Collection" is kind of boring. Oh well. I really like the look above, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people at Mizzou sport it. And (as much as I love my state) if Missouri's doing it, something must be off in the design department.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marta! It's Lara...I found your blog via Katrina and thought I would say hello! I hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish the guys stuff was as cool as the womens.

    ReplyDelete