Thursday, May 1, 2008

Get yer free Coldplay song here:


(coldplay.com)

Coldplay, to follow in the footsteps of Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails, is giving away their music for free, for a limited time. They're offering a free song for a week (starting this past Tuesday). Download it (here). The email didn't work for me, and I don't know why. I'm still working on it.

I'm a huge sucker for Coldplay. I saw them in concert a couple summers ago at Riverport in St. Louis and it was probably one of the most artistic shows I've ever been to. (Well, besides of Montreal, I suppose. But that was mostly weird). It was absolutely beautiful.

I'm digging their website lately. It's very very pretty. I read an article awhile back (and blogged it) that they were recording their new album in Barcelona churches. Very cool. I can't wait.

1 comment: