Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shearwater touring with Coldplay


(spin.com)

While I was at English L'Abri in the fall of 2006, my friend Rosanna and I took a weekend trip down to Brighton (map) to see her friends from a hostel she worked at in Ireland. While we were down there, we hung out with two members of the band Shearwater (the two dudes on the right) and then heard them play later on that night at this pub (I took the picture because I liked the dude's face on the side):



So, I'm looking up how much Coldplay tickets are for KC and I come to find out that Shearwater is opening for Coldplay for a couple dates in California. What!?

By the way, the drummer, the other guy in the picture, is actually named Thor - as in the Norse god of thunder. And he looks like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment