Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Date with St. Louis


Contemporary Arts Museum (source)

Soulard Market (source)

tricked-out photo of the Cathedral (source)

My friend Alison from L'Abri was in town this past week and I got the unique pleasure of showing her some of St. Louis. She had already been here before, so we got to skip the Arch (thank God). We hit up the Soulard Farmers Market, The Contemporary Art Museum, the Pulitzer Foundation, and the Cathedral Basilica, all places I had never been before or hadn't been since I was 12. I feel like I am developing a new crush on St. Louis. Maybe I will stay here for a bit after I graduate from seminary (if that ever happens).

Also, she gave me a CD from a fabulous Edinburgh band she's been singing with lately, Molly Wagger, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment