Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Never Have I Ever


sumo wrestling in nyc - I won.

Most great youth group games are modified drinking games, one of those being 'Never Have I Ever.' I always forget what I haven't done and end up falling back on "never broken a bone" (which is kind of a lie - I broke my pinkie toe, but who counts that?) and "never kissed a girl" (especially funny with middle schoolers, because it's really embarrassing for the boys). I am going to actually brainstorm now that I'm not under pressure to come up with a good, legit list:

1. never gone paintballing
2. never had a sister
3. never went to a public high school/middle school
4. never lost a toenail/fingernail
5. never been to disneyland/world
6. never owned a pool
7. never owned a trampoline

hmmm...more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment