Friday, March 6, 2009

Internets Crush: Gabe Delahaye

(more Gawker photos of him here)

I heard about stereogum from somewhere because they had a bunch of good free mp3s.  Then I was like, "what's videogum?" and hopped on over there.  This is when my love was born.  Gabe is a writer for Videogum and writes scathing reviews of current TV shows (LOST, Gossip Girl are my faves).  

To find out if he was actually hot or not (IRL), I found some other fan write-ups.  It was kind of comforting to know that I wasn't alone on this one.  Also, through googlestalking him, I found out that two of my loves had converged:  This American Life and Gabe.  Bingo.  
He did a segment for an episode on reputations where he went around to his friends and asked what they all thought of him.  Unfortunately they all thought he was an ahole and told him that.  Haha.  

Here are some of my favorite Gabe reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment