Monday, August 17, 2009

Imogen Heap + Es Devlin




"The name Es Devlin is not well-known to music fans, but the British set designer is a rising star in the scene, having collaborated with Kanye West on his 'Touch the Sky' tour. "

"According to Heap, having a woman director made some things easier. "She's an amazing woman and I felt very at ease around her, I felt I could talk to her on the level of even my body and making sure I was happy with the way I looked and just being able to be very open with her," Heap says. "But if you talk to a man about any kind of woman-y thing they slightly twist around awkwardly." In fairness, Heap gets that. "I'm equally awkward when a man talks to me around man things." Enjoy the exclusive premiere of 'First Train Home' below."

No comments:

Post a Comment