Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Church History Walks in London

If none of these work out to be any good I will write my first book as an e-book on church history walks in London and sell it for £3-5.

Londontourist.org: 'City Churches Walk'

Friends of the City Churches - map of city churches (also features a church walk but the link is broken)

Spendtimeinlondon.com - free guided London walks - nothing here for church history walks but still seems quite useful for other interests.

I think I could do it!  It would probably take a year to write a church history walking tour guide book for London but as long as I don't try to make a dissertation out of it and keep to the fact that my guide book will be more 'accessible' (positive turn on plebeian) than a church history professor writing it.  Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment