Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fragmentary Fragments - Fraggle Rock



Oven Baked Sweet Potato & Chicken Risotto recipe
In an effort to use up all my perishable food before 5-week long xmas break.

Freaks and Geeks - I've never seen it, I've heard it's amazing (see the trend of watching things just because there's a lot of pop culture references to it?). Holding a watch party this Wednesday. If you're in town, come on over. Awesome's swiping us all in at the dining hall (hahaha...)

I think I'm going to New York City (for the first time) this July 20-27 with the same group (Mission to the World) that I went to Malaysia with.

I'm really into TV and movies lately. I got a free episode of Aliens in America from iTunes and have been watching Pushing Daisies online at ABC.com. Both of them are delightful and wonderful, especially while I am waiting for the Office to come back on. Next show to check out: Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Still on corn trash bags (BioBags), and am considering them for Christmas gifts - expect a box of them in your stocking.

2 comments:

  1. I love Freaks and Geeks! Marta--you are the kraziest speedy blog post poster I have ever seen. I came back to post on the Boogie Nights thing from yesterday--and now you have posted two things since!! I can't keep up with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete