Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Monster Camp"



There was another movie almost exactly like this a few years back that was really intriguing, but I can't remember the title. All I remember is a quote from the trailer where a girl was explaining why she did this. She said "At work, my boss tells me what to do; at home, my mom tells me what to do. Out here, I do what I want."

This stuff is fascinating, especially because (if you watch their interactions) they have the same types of drama that any sorority would have, or any other subculture/group. It's all just humans making communities and interacting with each other, just in different styles. Interesting.

IMDB: Monster Camp
Wiki: World of Warcraft

2 comments:

  1. FOUND IT! That quote is from the Darkon trailer. http://www.darkonthemovie.com/
    WHY HAVE WE NOT WATCHED THIS MOVIE YET MARTA!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, thank you thank you thank you. yessssss. julie, you rock.

    ReplyDelete