Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bench Love Poem



In Islantilla, the place where the hotel was where we had the missions conference, there was a walkway by the beach that had palm trees and benches lining it. On nine of the benches was a poem in a series. I'll do my best to translate it.

It all began almost eleven months ago
and that day saw the...(i can't make it out)
that neither thought that they would live the most beautiful love story that any one had ever imagined.
he found in her the girl of his dreams
Yes, this is a dream from which I never want to wake.
This is like the fairy tales but you and I are the characters and the story has no end.
I love you, my Nipa
I only care about you
we said we would always be together
if you would want it, it would be so
forever and ever
you are my life
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: